How does the Digital Genius program work?
At UMB, we understand the importance of technology to control and monitor finances conveniently and easily. In order to ensure you have the most personalized and informed experience with our digital banking tools, we offer complimentary, face-to-face sessions with our certified Digital Geniuses.
UMB Digital Genius Frequently Asked Questions
What will I learn from my Digital Genius?
- View balances and transactions online, on your phone, via text and at an ATM.
- E-statement enrollment to help protect your confidential information.
- Bill Pay set-up and training.
- Bring your bills in and your Digital Genius will set up your payees and even establish recurring payments so the bills you choose are paid automatically.
- Cancel or change any payment before it's sent, pay multiple bills at once and automate any payments you select.
- Pay people, as well as companies, directly through your bill pay.
- Set-up one time or recurring transfers to accounts at UMB or another bank free of charge.
- Check your balance, get alerts, move money and pay bills from your smartphone.
- Make a deposit or get cash quickly at a UMB ATM.
- Text alert set-up and training.
- Receive text alerts on your phone when your account falls below a set balance, when a check has cleared, when a withdrawal occurs and when a transaction occurs over a set amount.
What topics are covered?
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking App
- Text Banking
- ATM Banking
Will my session be a classroom setting or one-on-one?
- All Digital Genius sessions are personalized, one-on-one conversations.
What do I need to bring?
- Any bills you want added to Bill Pay, account information for transfers and your mobile phone.
How long does an appointment take?
- A personalized session only takes 15 minutes.
What does it cost?
- This service is completely free.
Does my banking center have a Digital Genius?
- The majority of UMB's banking centers have a Digital Genius on staff. Click here to view available banking centers and make an appointment.
How do I contact a Digital Genius?