Line of Credit
For many credit-worthy business customers, a line of credit or authority to loan may be available. Credit availability is a specified amount of money that you may borrow without filing a new loan application.
- Great source of financing for short-term working capital needs such as:
- Purchase inventory
- Support accounts receivable
- Seasonal fluxes in operation
- A revolving account allows you to borrow, repay, and re-borrow as cash flow allows
- Auto-renewable (subject to maintaining a good credit standing)
- Establishes pre-approved source of funds up to a maximum stated amount and can be used when needed
- Offers interest-only payments
- Convenient direct debit payment
- Dependable and reliable source of short-term funds
- Provides flexibility to repay principal to coincide with cash conversion cycle
- Easy to access
Visit any UMB banking center or contact us via phone or email for more information.