UMB Visa® Business Card
The UMB Visa Business Card carries with it all the advantages of the Visa name plus a package of features and benefits that have been designed with a business traveler’s needs in mind. Using the UMB Visa Business Card instead of your personal card makes organizing your expenses as easy as opening a monthly statement.
UMB Visa® Business Rewards Card
Businesses that are enrolled in the Visa business credit card rewards program will earn one point for each dollar spent when using their enrolled rewards card. The company can redeem these points for cash, travel or merchandise rewards.
- Save time and money with a UMB Visa business credit card — accepted at millions of locations, online and off, which makes the perfect payment method for office supplies, travel and entertainment, and even monthly bills.
- Earn rewards — select travel, merchandise or cash — or choose all three.
- Customize your rewards program to fit your company’s needs:
- Link all points earned by your company into one account
- Allow each employee to maintain his/her own account through individual billing
- Earn one point for every dollar in purchases and redeem for travel, merchandise or cash awards. Unlike other reward programs, you are not limited in the amount of points you can earn each year.
UMB Visa Business Card has a built-in report summary that includes four sections: company summary, annual merchant analysis, cardholder summary and cardholder detail. With this data, you can manage, monitor and control business expenses like never before, at no additional cost.
Business Credit Card Benefits
- Online Account Access
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance
- Medical Referral
- Legal Referral
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Emergency Cash and Card Replacement
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection
- Hotel Discount Program
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Instant Cash Access
UMB Visa Business Card allows you to set the appropriate spending limit of each employee. You choose whether the account billing statement is sent to the individual employee or a designated company coordinator for payment.
Questions about UMB Visa Business Card? For more information, contact us via phone or e-mail.
Certain restrictions, conditions and exclusions apply to the benefits listed above.