Merchant Payment Services
Through MerchantConnect.com‡, UMB allows you to access a broad range of online tools with one-stop convenience. After you have logged on to Merchant Connect, for no extra charge you can:
- View and print up to six months of merchant account statement data and 30 days of daily deposit information
- Manage chargebacks and retrievals
- Obtain information on the different levels of Interchange
- Order additional equipment or services
- Obtain product information
- Secure online help and answers to frequently asked questions
- Open a trouble ticket for a callback
All of this information is available at no charge. Get help with your terminal, Elavon applications and more.
You’ll also get detailed transaction reporting with Elavon’s automated reporting tools that include powerful reconciliation tools that can access daily transaction information from multiple locations, including online payment processing.
You have the option of utilizing a Windows®-based software program or an Internet browser-based program. Icons represent all the main functions you will use on a daily basis. Easy-to-understand prompts and menus guide you through the program.
Some of the merchant account reporting options include:
- Daily Detail Report
- Daily Exceptions Report
- Daily Summary Report
- Chargeback Reports
- Retrieval Requests
- Merchant Statements
- Card Type Report
- Review Activity Report
- Custom Reporting
- Location Analysis