Investor Account Management for Broker/Dealers
UMB’s investor banking platform is a customizable dashboard to suit your firm’s reporting and operational requirements, equipped with premium features that help you streamline and expedite transactions and account servicing. This back-office portal creates streamlined operational experience via:
- Built-in client support workflows
- Exception handling
- Settlement reporting
- Real-time data access
Designed with you in mind
We met with clients just like you to determine the data and functionality you need the most. The UMB investor banking platform was designed based upon client insights for maximum efficiency to accommodate your data support and investor account management requirements.
To ensure this portal continues to provide comprehensive service for you for the long-term, we make scheduled, strategic enhancements based on your feedback and the evolving needs of your clients.
Enhanced services and simplified data reporting
The investor banking platform has all of the bells and whistles to help you process, monitor and manage investor accounts. With real-time data, your back office team has access to robust individual-level account and transaction details, right at their fingertips. Your support team can:
- Access up to 7 years of transaction history
- Search and download investor demographics into multiple formats
- Flag and track transactions
- Adjust and confirm balances
- Submit a customer service request - all of the item details are auto-populated so no manual entry is required
The data you need to get the job done
Your firm’s data needs are specific to you, and can vary according to your client audience. With our investor banking platform, you have user-friendly access to functionality and tools that make your team’s support processes simpler and more efficient.
Embedded settlement information
- All-in-one system with features that meet your diverse operational needs
- Large system with robust functionality
- Access details for checks, ACH, debit card, adjustments, and home bill pay
Exception processes included
- Data is automatically populated from processed transactions
- Time-sensitive tasks are simple to track because the platform tracks deadlines for you
- Regulatory rules are completely integrated
- Transaction edits are simple and easy to facilitate
- Rules-based processing
- Both manual one-offs and batch uploads accepted
Access to investor-facing account management
If you do not operate or manage investor-facing websites, your UMB Investor Solutions team can give you access to our investor-facing online account management platform, Investor Online Direct. Your firm can private-label this interface to seamlessly integrate with your other offerings.
We offer robust investor checkwriting, so you can expand your offerings, promote your brand through enhanced services, and ensure your support teams have access to detailed reporting and transaction history.