Safekeeping ServicesInvestment Banking Division – Safekeeping Services UMB provides custodial services for book entry securities held at both the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) and Depository Trust Company (DTC). We are direct members of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) and the Federal Reserve. Our safekeeping function is fully integrated so that pledging and safekeeping changes are automatically updated on your bond accounting reports. We also provide internet access to maintenance your safekeeping assets.
• Distributing principal and interest payments.
• Facilitating the pledging of customer securities.
“IBWEB” Online Portal provides access to:
• Online holdings, Pledging and Payment reports (All reports can be downloaded to PDF or CSV formats).
• View current, past and future payment activity.
• Submit Pledging and Third Party Trade/Clearance instructions.
• View upcoming Maturities and Calls occurring within 30 days.
• Activity Statements, Credit Advices, Maturity/Call Notices, and Pledge Notifications archived.
• Trade confirmations are provided for viewing and retrieval.
Contact Us to learn more.
Products offered through Investment Banking are:
NOT FDIC INSURED - MAY LOSE VALUE - NOT BANK GUARANTEED