Refer a friend and get $200
Refer a friend and get $200!
Get $200 when you introduce your friends and family to a more rewarding banking experience! Your friend could earn $150 too.1Get Started!
To be eligible to earn the referral reward, the person making the referral must be a current UMB customer with a UMB personal checking account. There is no limit to the number of rewards you can earn in a calendar-year period as a referring customer.
And for every ten (10) unique referrals initiated through the UMB Referral Center, you can also qualify to earn a $5 gift card to Starbucks® Coffee by using the referral center text or email communication options and/or through unique social media post options generated through the UMB Referral Center.2
Just visit our referral center and refer any friend or family member to UMB. When they open and use a new UMB Bank personal checking account and meet the qualifications, you earn $200….and, they could earn $150 too.1
- Sign-up. Begin by visiting our Referral Center, create your account and login.
- Start referring. Use our Referral Center to start referring friends and family to UMB. You can conveniently keep track of your referral’s progress in the program Referral Stats tab of our Referral Center.
- Earn Rewards. After your referral opens an account and meets the qualifications, you will get $200 deposited directly into your account!
If you are being referred, you acknowledge that given the nature of the program, the person that referred you may, in limited circumstances, be able to discern whether you have opened an account with UMB and met the program requirements. UMB does not disclose or otherwise make your personal information available to the person that referred you. See the Enrollment Notification section in the UMB Referral Program Terms and Conditions for more information.
Download the UMB Bank Referral Center app today to send referrals on the go from your mobile device. This app is available on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
1. Referrer must be a current UMB Bank, n.a. (“UMB”) customer with a UMB personal checking account and the Referred Person cannot currently have a checking or deposit account at UMB. For either party to earn a reward, the Referred Person must open a new UMB personal checking account (UMB Select Checking; UMB Value Checking; UMB Convenience Checking) within ninety (90) days after receiving the referral email or text offer generated through the Referral Center, keep the account open and in good standing for at least sixty (60) days, and fulfill each of the following transaction requirements within sixty (60) days after account opening:
- Enroll in UMB Online Banking, set up bill-pay, and make three (3) or more online bill payments; AND
- Receive one (1) direct deposit of at least $250 into the account; AND
- Complete six (6) or more UMB Visa® debit card transactions (excludes ATM withdrawals).
2. Starbucks® Coffee Gift Cards: The Referrer may earn a $5 gift card to Starbucks® Coffee for every ten (10) unique referral texts, emails, or social media posts generated through the Referral Center. For example, a referral email generated through the Referral Center will count as one (1) referral for the purpose of earning a Starbucks® gift card. A single social media post will count as one (1) referral regardless of the number of individuals that click on or take action on the post. There is no limit to the number of Starbucks® Coffee gift cards a Referrer can earn. Starbucks® Coffee gift cards will be delivered as a code to the email address you provided at time of registration. CS3 Marketing is responsible for paying the $5 Starbucks code directly to the registered email address. Royal Referral Center is the sender of the email.
Additional restrictions apply. See Referral Program Terms and Conditions for complete program rules and restrictions. Rewards will be deposited in your UMB account within 6-8 weeks after all program requirements have been completed. Rewards may be taxable to you. Please contact your tax advisor with any questions.
Copyright 2019, UMB Financial Corporation “UMB” – Reg. U.S. Pat.& Tm. Off.