UMB Simply Rewards Visa Credit Card
The best way to earn points.
UMB Simply Rewards Visa Credit Card Benefits
Earn 3X points per dollar spent1 at:
- Gas Stations
- Grocery Stores
- Discount Stores
- Restaurants and Fast Food
Earn 1 point per dollar spent1 on all other purchases.
Use your reward points however you like.
Redeem your rewards through online banking at www.umb.com, or directly at www.umbrewards.umb.com.
- Account credit: Give yourself a raise.
- Gift cards: Enjoy flexibility? Redeem for gift cards.
- Shop: Get yourself something nice.
- Experience: New experiences are a swipe away.
- Entertain: How do you get to Broadway? Shop.
- Travel: Spend your way to your dream destination.
Plus other great benefits:
- $0 Liability Protection2 on unauthorized purchases
- Enjoy great Visa benefits like travel assistance services, auto rental insurance and more
- Easy online credit card control
Apply Now and receive 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 months3
Already an Accountholder?
- View your account balance, transaction history and make payments online with Online Banking.
- Redeem your points through the online UMB Rewards Catalog.
- Customer Service: Call toll-free at 800.821.5184.
- Lost/Stolen Cards: Call 24 hours a day at 800.821.5184.
1See UMB Visa Simply Rewards Program Rules for complete details of the UMB Visa Simply Rewards Program. Auto rental insurance provided at no additional cost. Certain exclusions and conditions apply. MCC Codes eligible for 3 points per dollar are the following: 5411 (Grocery Stores), 5541 and 5542 (Gas), 5310 (Discount Stores), 5812 (Restaurants) and 5814 (Fast Food). Cardholders earn 1 point per dollar on all other purchases.
2 Visa’s Zero Liability Protection covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
3 0% introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles for balances transferred within 60 days from account opening. After the first 12 billing cycles, and for balance transfers made more than 60 days from account opening, 12.