UMB Loan System Changes -- June 6, 2016
We are updating our loan systems. These changes do not impact the terms of your loan (e.g. payment amount, interest rate, etc.); however, some customers will see a new statement format. The information below is designed to help answer questions you may have.
- Your loan account number is changing.
payment address will change, although it's still being processed by the same team. To help, please update your bill payment (whether digital or postal mail) to be the new address and new account number.
Some customers may notice additional loans appearing in online banking
Our new system enables us to support more loan types in online banking.
To view these loans in mobile or text banking, enable them via online banking under Manage Mobile menu.
There will be no change to your loan history displayed in online or mobile banking; and all historical information will show up under the new loan number.
Loan bill payment
For customers using bill payment to make loan payments:
- We strongly encourage you to update your loan account number. Our team will match payments upon receipt so there will be no disruption, but it's always best to be accurate.
- If you're a UMB customer with a checking account, you can use the transfer feature within online or mobile banking to conveniently make a payment.
Quicken® and QuickBooks™ Customers
- Customers using Quicken or QuickBooks will need to synchronize their accounts after the new loan system goes into effect June 6, 2016. This will bring the new loan numbers into your Quicken or QuickBooks account.
- If you have scheduled transfers within Quicken or QuickBooks to your loan or from a Home Equity line of Credit, you will need to recreate these using the new account numbers.
For former Meridian Bank customers
After system changes, you will be able to see loan activity. In addition, please be aware of the following:
- The payment address will change, although it's still being processed by the same team. To help, customers may want to update their bill payment (whether digital or postal mail) to the new address
- Statements will change for UMB legacy customers, but not for former Meridian customers.
We have provided two examples of what your new statements will look like:
and new account number.