Unsecured loans are great for almost any purpose, including small home improvement projects, purchasing smaller ticket items, or those unexpected expenses. An unsecured loan is useful when your home does not have sufficient equity to be used as collateral for a real estate secured loan, or you just don’t want to use your property as collateral.
A UMB unsecured loan is available to customers with a current UMB deposit relationship.1 Unsecured loans provide a lower-rate alternative to credit cards, without the complexity and lengthy processing time of a home equity loan.
Why choose a UMB unsecured loan?
- A fixed rate loan with a predictable repayment schedule for the life of the loan
- No collateral is required to secure the loan
- Maximum term of 5 years
- Current customers can borrow a minimum $5,000 up to a maximum of $25,0002
1. Must be a current UMB customer.
2. Subject to credit approval. Must be 18 years or older to apply. No discounts apply. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Please contact your local UMB banking center for additional details.