Roll Over My IRA
How to roll over my retirement plan
Review the UMB Financial Services Retirement Plan Rollover Guide to determine whether rolling over your employer-sponsored retirement plan to an IRA is the right choice for you.
- Review the UMB Financial Services IRA Rollover Disclosure Statement for additional considerations to evaluate when determining whether to roll over employer-sponsored plan assets.
- If you determined that rolling over your employer-sponsored retirement plan to an IRA is the right choice for you, open a UMB Financial
Services Traditional (.pdf) or Rollover IRA (.pdf).
- Notify your former employer and/or plan administrator and begin your distribution request.
- Your distribution check needs to include your UMB Financial Services account number and be made payable to:
FBO: Your Full Name
- The check and all supporting documentation should be mailed to UMB Financial Services at:
928 Grand 6th Floor
Kansas City, MO 64106
ing all of your IRAs to UMB Financial Services
Take control of your overall retirement plan and consolidate your IRAs with UMB Financial Services. Transfer my IRAs
Investment Products Offered Through UMB Financial Services, Inc.
Member FINRA, SIPC
NOT FDIC INSURED • MAY LOSE VALUE • NO BANK GUARANTEE
Getting close to retirement? Already retired? Changing jobs? Roll over your 401(k) account or any Employee Sponsored Plan directly into a Traditional or Rollover IRA without taxes or penalties.
Open a UMB Financial