At UMB, we believe in tailoring investing plans that fit your specific needs and goals. And we have the tools, resources and expertise to help you reach those goals.
Current Online Traders:
Log In Now†
Invest with a Financial Advisor
|If you enjoy making your own investment decisions, explore our Invest Independently section. Learn More.||If you would rather put your portfolio in the care of an expert, contact our financial advisors or visit Private Wealth Management now.|
Which style is right for you?
Answer "yes" or "no" to the following self-assessment to find out:
- I am comfortable selecting my own investments.
- I have a plan for funding my retirement and other financial needs.
- I understand the characteristics and risks associated with basic investments such as stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
- I understand basic investment principles such as diversification, time horizon and asset allocation.
- I stay informed on personal finance topics and market news.
If you answered 'yes' to all of the questions, you have a firm understanding of investing and a keen interest in managing your own portfolio.
If you answered 'no' to one or more of the questions, it would probably be worth your time to begin by contacting our financial advisors about investing.
UMB Financial Services, Inc. follows the NYSE Holiday Schedule and Early Closings. Please visit http://www.nyse.com† for further information.
Investment products are offered through UMB Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC. UMB Financial Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UMB Financial Corporation and an affiliated company of UMB Bank, n.a. UMB Financial Services is not a bank and is separate from UMB Bank, n.a.
NOT FDIC INSURED • MAY LOSE VALUE • NO BANK GUARANTEE
BrokerCheck‡ can help you research the professional backgrounds of brokers and brokerage firms, as well as investment adviser firms and advisers.