Can an individual request a duplicate card for other family members?

An HSA is an individually owned account in the name of the accountholder. The accountholder may authorize another person, such as a spouse, to withdraw funds from the HSA Deposit Account by any means available to the accountholder. For example, if an additional authorized cardholder is requested by the accountholder either through enrollment or by calling UMB, that person has the right to use a card to access the HSA Deposit Account and to receive information about the account. The authority of the additional authorized cardholder to use a card may only be revoked by notifying UMB Bank in writing.