UMB Diversity and Inclusion
We have partnered with many community organizations including:
- 100 Black Men of America, Inc.
- The Asian Chamber of Commerce of Kansas City
- Black Health Care Coalition
- Cristo Rey Kansas City
- Disability:IN Greater Kansas City
- Hiring Our Heroes
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Greater Kansas City
- Mid-America LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Urban League of Greater Kansas City
- Urban Financial Services Coalition — St. Louis Chapter
Our strategic partnership with EVERFI provides financial educational programs through UMB’s online Financial Education Center. EVERFI offers a digital learning platform that leverages scalable technology to build innovative, impactful education networks that empower people and transforms communities. The interactive financial education platform is designed to provide consumers with the tools and personalized knowledge necessary to make informed financial decisions. Users can answer a few questions, so they better understand their financial goals and habits and are then guided to specific “playlists” based on their answers.
Each topic area offers four- to 10-minute modules designed to enable users to apply what they have learned to their personal financial goals. In addition to modules in the personalized playlist, customers can also explore other playlists for more financial education topics.
We are very excited to offer this free tool to our associates, customers and community groups as everyone works to achieve their financial goals.