Empower your innovation
Risk & Compliance
Risk Services support regulatory customer information requirements as part of account opening and due diligence.
- Retrieve all questions required for new customer application
- Retrieve questions in specific categories for customer completion
- Validate customer responses, per question ID, for review
Provides the ability for your privacy and account teams to access customer account data, view transaction history, and initiate account closure.
- Retrieve your customers' account details such as address and phone number
- Retrieve your customers' transactions within specified date range
- Initial account closure
Support transfer of funds into and out of the account with payment services, including bill pay and remote deposit.
- Offer bill payment experience leveraging rest APIs
- Provide check remote deposit capture with rest APIs
- Integrate traditional bank payment services such as check writing, ACH, and wire with digital user experience
Questions about banking APIs and banking as service? UMB has answers.
Banking as a service, or BaaS, is when banking products like deposit accounts and credit cards are made available to non-bank third parties through Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). This technology enables companies like fintechs and broker/dealers to offer core-banking services without having to build all the products that would be needed.
To learn more about fintechs using BaaS, read “Five key banking-as-a-service terms you should know.”
UMB partners with fintech companies to help them navigate the complexities of bank regulation and compliance. For more information, contact the UMB BaaS team.